Drop off letters to Santa 🎅 in Uptown Leamington!
The North Pole Postal service mailbox is located near the Leamington Public Library on the sidewalk. 🙌🏻🤩
***Get letters into the mailbox before Sunday, November 29 so Santa has time to respond.
***Ensure all letters have a return address on every letter/envelope so we can make sure that Santa and his elves can respond to our youngsters!
***Post a picture on our social media! ❤️
***Visit the many small businesses uptown and check out all of the parks 🎄in the uptown core being decorated by the Municipality of Leamington Public Works department. 😘🤩
Drive-Thru Leamington Christmas Parade
November 27, 2021, 5:00 PM
For the second year in a row, Santa Claus Parade in Leamington will be heading back to Point Pelee National Park.
The Leamington District Chamber of Commerce again looks forward to bringing the annual Santa Claus Parade to the community!
“We are so grateful for the partnership with Parks Canada and Point Pelee National Park” says Chad Robinson, LDCC Christmas Parade Chair.
The drive-thru event will be held in Point Pelee National Park on Nov. 27th from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Spectators can view the floats, mascots, clowns, elves, Mrs., and Santa himself from their vehicle. The floats will be stationary, and the spectators will drive by enjoying the lit-up entries as well as the beauty of Canada’s most southern National Park.
Annual General Meeting – November 2, 2021 at 8:00 AM
BIA meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month.
Due to the precautions being taken due to the COVID-19 emergency, no in-person attendance or delegations will be permitted at this meeting. If a person wishes to address an item listed on the agenda, a person may send an electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting.
BIA BUCKS Winter 2021
Participating BIA Businesses
- A Stitch In Time – 30 Mill St. W., Leamington
- Bradt’s Butcher Block – 34 Mill Street West, Leamington
- Cassiah’s Dance Company – 27 Erie St. N., Leamington
- Chance Gaming Lounge – 14 Mill Street East, Leamington
- Christine’s Bakeshop – 53 Talbot St. E., Leamington
- Community Muffler – 4 Princess Street, Leamington
- Crave Family Grill & Pub – 26 Erie St. N., Leamington
- Cured Craft Brewing Co. – 43 Mill Street West, Leamington
- Dream BNB Hospitality – 72 Talbot St. W., Suite 203, Leamington
- Gabriele’s Brandsource – 55 Talbot Street West, Leamington
- Income Tax Services – Itza Pinell 48 Erie St. S., Leamington
- Leamington Arts Centre – 72 Talbot Street West, Leamington
- Leamington Source for Sports – 9 Erie Street North, Leamington
- Leamington Wellness Pharmacy – 4 Talbot St. E., Leamington
- Milana’s Menswear – 46 Erie Street South, Leamington
- Polished Nail Salon – 5 Talbot St. W– Leamington
- Roy Thai Restaurant & Bar – 36 Talbot Street East, Leamington
- The Bank Theatre – 10 Erie St S, Leamington, ON
- Thrift on Mill – 58 Mill St. W., Leamington
- Unforgettable Boutique – 11 Talbot St. W., Leamington
- Uniquely Yours Bedding Superstore – 3 Queen Avenue Leamington
- Wharram’s Jewellery Ltd. – 21 Talbot Street, Leamington